STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PUT RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELF, OTHERS AND THE ENVIRONMENT AT THE CENTRE OF THEIR LIVES.
- Ridgeway is an IEB registered school which teaches children the vital skill of critical thinking, which is of paramount importance in today’s dynamic world. This is complemented by our multi-faceted approach to learning as we strive to create innovative thinkers who will be our future leaders. We also participate in the highly recommended IBT international benchmarking programmes offered by the IEB.
- We have an amphitheater which brings the classroom outdoors.
- Our Sport and Culture Programme has grown from strength to strength. We offer a variety of sport codes and cultural activities. Every child is encouraged to develop their unique abilities and to discover and appreciate a multitude of activities. Art and Computers also feature strongly in our curriculum.
- Our annual Science Night is an exciting and enlightening time for our budding scientists.
- Reading is an integral part of our learning and features prominently throughout our school day.
- Our children also write the Conquesta Olympiads from Grade 4 to 7. They write English, Mathematics, Natural Science, Afrikaans and Life Skills. Since 2007 we have regularly numbered among the top 20 across South Africa and neighbouring countries.