- Boarding offers a caring, nurturing environment managed by the Sumbandila Scholarship Trust.
- Boarding is reasonably priced and caters for both weekly and termly borders.
- The Boarding House is open throughout the year except during holidays and half-term breaks.
- Boys and girls are in separate accommodation and most students have their own room.
- Cosy, well-appointed boarding facilities, bedrooms, study, recreational and bathroom facilities offers a homely feeling for the boarders.
- Full meals are provided three times daily in our school dining room.
- Snacks are provided at break-time.
- We have a comfortable recreation room equipped with TV and DVD machines.
- Supervised prep sessions are compulsory each day.
- Computer and wi-fi facilities are available to allow learners to complete homework and research tasks.
Inclusive, good quality education is a foundation for dynamic and equitable societies.