Students are encouraged to put responsibility for self, others and the environment at the centre of their lives.
- In the JUNIOR PHASE, the National Curriculum provides the basic structure but is augmented by a constant emphasis on experiential learning, group work and learning through the media of Art, Music, Movement and Dance.
- The basic academic foundations of Language and Mathematics are comprehensively instilled. Other subjects include Social Studies, Ecology and Environmental Science, Computer Literacy, Lifeskills, Afrikaans and Physical Education.
- In the SENIOR PHASE, the emphasis shifts more to the Cambridge International Curriculum.
- Our Grade Six learners sit for both the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint exams in English, Mathematics and Science and the South African Annual National assessments (ANAs) in English and Mathematics.
- On the Cambridge Checkpoint grade scale, our students have achieved an impressive average of 4.7 across the three subjects.
- Our children also write the Conquesta Olympiads from Grade 1 to 7.
- They write English, Mathematics, Natural Science, Afrikaans and Life Skills/General Paper.
- Since 2007 we have regularly numbered among the top 20 across South Africa and her neighbouring countries.